How can I get family permanent visa in Saudi Arabia without degree?
If you don’t have the certificate at that time, he will ask you to present it next day. On the next working day, go to the Istaqdam office with your unattested certificate and present it to the Mudeer. After presenting the certificate, you will get the yellow slip for applying permanent family visa, from the counter.
Can you work in Saudi Arabia without a degree?
But on the flip side, if you don’t want to attend a college, you don’t have to – you can still get a high-paying job without a degree. … There is a strong emphasis in Saudi Arabia for its citizens to have a University degree, in some cases whether they intend to actually use it or not.
What is requirement for family visa in Saudi Arabia?
Original Passport(Minimum Validity 6 Months) and old passports if any. Photographs(6×4 And Background Should Be White) Sponsor’s passport copy. Sponsor’s Iqama copy- valid for at least 90 days.
Can Labour profession apply for family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?
Now expatriates with any Iqama profession including labor and house drivers can also apply for a family visit visa.
How can I apply for Iqama for my wife?
- Medical fitness certificate from an approved clinic/lab.
- Medical Insurance from the same company as the family head.
- Fill the Iqama Form.
- Pay the Dependent Fee. …
- Iqama + Passport copy of the sponsor.
- Pictures of each dependent.
- Passport copies of the dependents.
- Saudi Visa copies of dependents.
How can I get family visa?
Family visas: apply, extend or switch
- Apply as a partner or spouse.
- Apply as a parent.
- Apply as a child.
- Apply as an adult coming to be cared for by a relative.
- Apply on the basis of your private life.
- Knowledge of English.
- Give proof of your income.
How much does a Saudi work visa cost?
Costs of work permits in Saudi Arabia
This is made up of SAR 750 for the Iqama, SAR 6,000 for the work permit, and SAR 450 for insurance. If the company has more than 50% expatriate workers, the fee rises to SAR 8,400, with the work permit fee increasing to SAR 7,200.
What medical tests are required for Saudi visa?
The various blood tests that are required for your Saudi visa are:
- A full Hepatitis B profile.
- Hepatitis C Abs.
- Malarial Abs.
- Bilharzia Abs.
- Liver function tests.
How can I get Saudi work visa?
Requirements to Obtain Saudi Arabia Work Visas
- A passport that will be valid for the duration of employment.
- A passport-sized photograph, in color.
- Proof of online payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website.
- A completed visa application.
- Three copies of a signed medical report.
What are family visas?
Family-Based Immigrant Visas
A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States can petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States or to remain in the United States permanently. People often refer to this as a “green card” sponsorship.
Is Saudi Arabia issuing family visa?
However, if you are visiting a first-degree family member, you can apply for a Saudi Family Visit Visa. Valid for a maximum of 90 days, or as per approval by the Ministry of External Affairs in Saudi. … The visa comes in the form of a vignette in your passport.
What is the cost of family visa?
Cost of Dubai family visa – Price List
|2 years visa||Applicant out of Dubai||4022 AED|
|3 years visa||Applicant is in Dubai||3750 AED|
|Applicant out of Dubai||2450 AED|
How many times we can extend family visit visa in KSA?
Family visit visa extension rules
A single-entry family visit visa is issued initially for 30 days which can be extended 5 more times up to 180 days. A multiple-entry family visit visa is issued initially for 90 days which can be extended 1 more time up to 180 days.
How can I convert my visit visa to family visa in Saudi Arabia?
Convert family visit visa to Iqama
- Step 1: Visit Jawazat. …
- Step 2: Contact an Agent. …
- Step 3: Submit the documents. …
- Step 4: Cancel the family visit visa. …
- Step 5: Pay the permanent family visa fee. …
- Step 6: Pay the dependent fee. …
- Step 7: Convert Family Visit Visa to Iqama. …
- Step 8: Print the Iqama.
What is family status in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabian families are generally patrilineal and patrilocal , meaning the bride moves into their husband’s house at marriage and the family lineage is carried through the father. Traditionally, the entire extended family lived together as a tribe or clan .